WHAT TO EXPECT
Designed solely for experienced riders, this eleven-hour 1.5 days course is taught by dedicated Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) and H-D® Certified Coaches.
You’ll learn advanced tips and techniques to help you own the road.
- Control at low speeds
- Risk management
- Limited-space maneuvers
- Cornering judgment
- Swerving and stopping quickly on straights and in curves
- Multiple curve maneuvers and surmounting objects
When you’re done, you’ll not only ride with more confidence than ever, you’ll earn an MSF Basic RiderCourseSM 2 Completion Card that may qualify you for a discount on motorcycle insurance.
SKILLED RIDER COURSE - SKILLS PRACTICE FAQS
How much does it cost?
What will I need to register?
- A street-ready motorcycle
- Motorcycle endorsement
- Proof of valid motorcycle insurance
- Proof of motorcycle registration
Do I need any special gear?
You'll need to bring the following:
- A heavy, long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Jeans, chaps, or leather pants
- Over-the-ankle, sturdy footwear
- Full-fingered gloves
- A helmet that meets DOT requirements
What bike will I ride?
For the riding portion, you will provide a street-ready motorcycle.